The job purpose is to support the development and implementation of Human
Resource initiatives and system. Ensuring correct interpretation and counseling on HR
policies and procedures.
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting
reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Coordinating case hearing ensuring that the code of conduct is properly
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
• Updating and maintenance of the hospital database
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Preparation of payroll inputs.
• Manage employees’ fixed term contract (Expiry/Renewal)
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management
Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM)
Minimum of (3) years’ experience preferably in mining industry
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and
relevant supporting documents to the address below on or before 30th November
Email address: email@example.com
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5